Product: Body Fuel™ High Grade Whey Protein 80, from Bauer nutrition.com
Amount: 500 grams
Guarantee: No risk, No hassle 60 days money back guarantee
My ratings: 8+ out of 10
Where to order
Countries: US, UK, France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy, China, Canada
Love the title already Best whey protein powder review 2019- Body Fuel™ High Grade Whey Protein 80
I’m an ex-professional athlete but I actually didn’t use protein early on in my career because of ignorance. I simply wasn’t aware of the benefits it would have on your muscles and I because I was training hardcore twice a day, I would’ve definitely benefited from it. But,woulda,shoulda ,coulda:)
Later in my career and when I had to retire I started to get to know more and more about protein. It’s sooooooo important people, that why I had to write this best whey protein powder review 2019 for ya, ll😊
So, in this best whey protein review 2019, I will do more than my best to explain the benefits and more about this amazing whey protein and how this could help you improve to the best you can be. Because let’s all be very honest we all want to know what we spend our hard-earned money on.
So sit back and let’s crack on, not too much chit chat and let me show you the best whey protein review 2019
So, as you know me by now, let’s starts first with all the good stuff! So, you don’t get bored out😊
What are the benefits for you using whey protein?
• Whey protein helps muscle growth and weight loss
• Exercise recovery
• Burns fat
• Reduces cravings
• Improves energy
• Better metabolism
• Immunity boost
• Improves gut health
• Increases bone health
• Can help reduces blood pressure
Pros/Cons of the Body Fuel™ High Grade Whey Proteprofil
• Bauer nutrition products have a price match guarantee which means if you find the same product at the same price somewhere else, Bauer nutrition will match it
• Fast & Free worldwide delivery
• Helps towards your recovery after work out
• Fuels lean muscle and metabolism
• The fantastic amino acid profile
• Regulated hormone secretion
• Transport nutrients to and from our cells
• No vanilla or Banana flavour
• You can buy the products only online
• You must use the product often to be effective, so depending on your budget and how many times you train it might get expensive for some.
What is whey protein?
To keep it very simple its milk mixed with rennet. Once it’s mixed it curdles and separates to in 2 forms. 1 whey in its liquid form and 2 the leftovers are being used to make cheese, yoghurt products and casein.
The liquid form is then being pasteurized into a powder form which we then find in our famous brand containers which we than mixes with water or milk.
You got 3 forms of whey protein:
1. Whey protein
2. Isolate protein
3. Hydrolysates protein
From these 3 Protein isolates contains the most protein 90-95 %
Great impacts on the performance:
• Reduces the risk of post-natal brake down
• Reduces the chances of recovery time and get faster muscle repair
• Increases lean muscle mass
How to use it?
Add one 30g (50ml) scoop of powder to a small amount of skimmed milk and mix into a paste, then add milk up to 400ml and then blend it, and there you go.
Whey Protein Isolate, Soya Lecithin, flavour, cacao powder colours, Xanthan Gum, Thickener, Sucralose Sweetener
• All levels of sport man/woman, from beginners to professionals
• Individuals on weight loss problems
• Strength and bodybuilders
• Endurance athletes
So, if your new to training or already an expert in the field and you would like to enjoy all the above benefits and start to thread those precious muscles of you like king and queens they are 😊Than Body Fuel™ High Grade Whey Protein 80, from Bauer nutrition.com is definitely the one for you.
I hope you enjoyed the review and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me, I’m here to help you. If you have any feedback, please let me know so I can improve myself helping you achieving and enjoying your goals.
So, there you have it people the end😊
Founder of: Best whey protein powder review 2019- Body Fuel™ High Grade Whey Protein 80, from Bauer nutrition.com
Founder of the website: http://healthyfoodplanning.com/