This a great hobby of mine and in our house hold I go all out on this, especially on the weekends, kind a nerdy huh yeah I know:) but if you would like to know more on how to make a fruit smoothie fast and simple read on:)
How to make a fruit smoothie fast and simple is not hard it’s again all about planning and preparation or how the French like to call it ” Mise en Place”
So let’s get started and let me give you some great ideas on how to make a fruit smoothie fast and simple enjoy:)
This is one of my first fruit smoothies mixes, I will call this one passion explosion:) What do you need:
- 1 Mango
- 1 Passion fruit
- Cinnamon powder
- 1 glass of milk
- Ice cubes if preferred
P.S Check out the best blender out there (just click on this link)
1. Peel the mango and cut it into nice cubes
2. Cut the passion fruit in half and scoop the flesh out with a tea spoon.
3. Only if you like it really cold, put a couple of ice cubes in the blender
4. Insert the fruit in the blender
5. Insert the glass of milk of your choice in the blender
6. Add some honey and cinnamon for the taste
7. And then just mix it up and pour it into a glass and enjoy:) that’s it, fast and simple.
So let’s now talk about the benefits of these amazing ingredients.
Did you know:
• That Mango’s are a great source of vitamin C, A, K and so many other vitamins.
• Has a lot of water and fiber so it helps prevent constipation motivates regularity and a healthy digestive.
• Is great for your hair because of vitamin A, so keeps your hair moisturized.
• Has vitamin K which is so good for your bone health
• It’s an absolutely great snack and because of the so many vitamins and nutrients helps you to stay fuller which helps you again with weight loss.
Did you know that:
• Passion fruit is full of fibers so use this in a diet, helps removes cholesterol.
• Passion fruit is a great boost for your immune system
• Keeps your heart healthy
• Passion fruit is full of magnesium which is good for your bone density.
• A glass of passion fruit can help with a peaceful sleep.
Did you know that:
• Honey is a great energy booster because of the high carbohydrate load its a great source of unprocessed sugar energy.
• Honey is a great memory booster because it helps the brain absorb calcium which helps the memory.
• Honey helps with a good night sleep it’s a whole process but eventually, the body converts serotonin to melatonin don’t worry it’s a chemical that helps your body to sleep:)
• Honey can help and build up your digestive system.
• Honey is also good for a hangover because it helps the oxidation of alcohol which helps the toxins out of your body faster. No worries all you party freaks out there it was my pleasure giving you this tip:)
Did you know that:
• Cinamon slows the aging process because it’s packed with a variety of protective antioxidants.
• If you rub in cinnamon and raw honey on your skin and then wash it off it can help you with acne.
• Cinnamon can help with bad breath because of its mouth refreshing ability.
• Because of its sweet taste, you can add cinnamon to your foods and recipes which will lead that you can then cut off the sugars you would normally use which is great for your health.
• Cinnamon has been used thousands of years because of its health benefits.
So there you have it my first fruit smoothie mix recipe and its benefits totally free made out of love just for you:)
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me, I’m here to help you. if you have any feedback please let me know so I can improve myself helping you achieving and enjoying your goals.
Author of: How to make a fruit smoothie fast and simp blog
Founder of the website: https://healthyfoodplanning.com/