Like the title says: how to make a smoothie at home is really super easy.
I have already said it in another blog but I’m a big smoothie fan.
Smoothies look and taste good and you get all the good stuff in just a couple of sips.
How to make a smoothie at home is really easy. Its all about planning and preparation. Buying the right ingredients, cut everything into pieces, pop it into the blender and that’s it.
So, have you asked yourself that question how to make a great and nutritious smoothie at home? be honest you rookie😊 No worries I got you.
So for all you newbies out there who are thinking about how to make a smoothie at home , no worries I’m here to help 😊
This smoothie I will call Strawberries & Kiwi splash!
So what do you need for this smoothie?
• 2 Kiwi’s
• 5 Strawberries
• Cinnamon powder
• 1 glass of milk
• Ice cubes if preferred
You will also need a blender or a smoothie-maker.
How to make the smoothie:
1. Cut off the top of the strawberry and dice it up into 2 halves.
2. Peel off the brown skin of the kiwi and dice it up.
3. Only if you enjoy your drinks really cold, put a couple of ice cubes in the blender.
4. Insert the fruit in the blender.
5. Insert the glass of milk of your choice in the blender.
6. Add some honey and cinnamon for the taste.
7. And then just mix it up and pour it into a glass and enjoy:) that’s it, fast and simple!
So, let’s now talk about the benefits of these amazing ingredients.
Did you know that strawberries:
• Help to lose weight – A cup of strawberries only contains 54 calories.
• Promote bone health- That strawberries promote bone health because they are full of vitamin K, Potassium and magnesium.
• White teeth- Because of the acid, the strawberries can naturally whiten teeth.
• Great in salads- Strawberries are great in a salad, so try it.
• Full of fiber- 1 cup of strawberries supplies 3 gram of fiber.
Did you know that:
• Kiwifruit was named after the New Zealand small bird. The picture of the New Zealand bird says enough:)
• Kiwi is great for the immune system and helps protects cells and keeps them healthy.
• Kiwifruit in your diet is a great way to enjoy cardiovascular health.
• Stimulates hair growth.
Did you know that:
• Honey is a great energy booster because of the high carbohydrate load its a great source of unprocessed sugar energy.
• Honey is a great memory booster because it helps the brain absorb calcium, which improves the memory.
• Honey helps with a good night sleep, it’s a whole process but eventually, the body converts serotonin to melatonin. Don’t worry, it’s a chemical that helps your body to sleep:)
• Honey can help and build up your digestive system.
• Honey is also good for a hangover because it helps the oxidation of alcohol which helps the toxins out of your body faster. You can thank me later all you party animals out there, it was my pleasure giving you this tip:)
Did you know that:
• Cinnamon slows the aging process because it’s packed with a variety of protective antioxidants.
• If you rub in cinnamon and raw honey on your skin and then wash it off it can help you with acne.
• Cinnamon can help with bad breath because of its mouth refreshing ability.
• Because of its sweet taste, you can add cinnamon to your foods and recipes which will lead that you can then cut off the sugars you would normally use which is great for your health.
• Cinnamon has been used thousands of years because of its health benefits.
So I really hope you enjoyed this blog on how to make a smoothie at home and the benefits of the lush ingredients.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me, I’m here to help you. if you have any feedback please let me know so I can improve myself while helping you achieving and enjoying your goals.
Author of: How to make a fruit smoothie fast and simp blog
Founder of the website: https://healthyfoodplanning.com/