Why are lemons good for you and more? I can hear my wife already say iiiuuueeewww? But I love Lemons I just love it. I love it in my drinks, water, salads and the list go on. And to be very honest and I know I am a healthy guy but I am a sweet tooth as well, so I love lemons in cakes, pies, yogurts, ice cream I just love it, weird huh?
It’s hard to explain why I love it so much but I think it’s just the sour taste which is so refreshing. Even if you just add it to water it just makes a plain glass of water taste so good. Hold on let me get some water with lemon while writing this blog about why lemons are good for you and more?
But again I have to go back to my daughter who inspired me to write blogs like this why lemons are good for you. I always loved to see how little children react the first time when they get that sour lemon for the first time in their mouth, those faces are priceless.
Not my daughter though ? My wife was filming and I just cut a lemon in half, squeezed it a little more so all those sour juices came out to play. I gave it to my little girl and we were waiting for that moment to come on… come on…. Come on… absolutely nothing just stared at me ice cold and looked at me like: was that it? priceless?
So let’s crack on, not too much chit chat and let me show you why Lemons are good for you and more
Amazing benefits of lemons
- Lemon can help with flu, fever as it increases the perspiration which helps to sweat all of the toxic out of your system
- Drink lemon with lukewarm water and honey can help reducing weight loss
- Lemon is high in vitamin C which is a powerful antioxidant
- Lemon is great for dental health. Next time your gum is bleeding just add some lemon juice to makes this stops
- Lemon holds more potassium than apples or grapes. Potassium is beneficial for the heart
Did you know?
- That if you have problems with having a dry skin you can add a mixture of a spoon lemon juice extractor, olive oil, on your skin you can combat dry skin
- One lemon tree can produce between 500 and 600 lemons in a year
- Drinking regularly a cup of warm lemon water early in the morning on an empty stomach will eventually stabilize your blood pressure
- Lemon destroys intestinal worms
- That If you don’t want your rice to stick you can just an add a teaspoon of lemon juice in the boiling water
- That lemon and lemon oil helps you to digest fast
OK, I know this is a healthy website etc. but when you have your cheat day please oh please get yourself a good lemon meringue. It is really delicious you won’t regret it trust me.
And for all your lemon haters I got absolutely no words for you?
So there you have it some bullet points why lemons are good for you?
I hope you enjoyed this blog and If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me, I’m here to help you.
if you have any feedback please let me know so I can improve myself helping you achieving and enjoying your goals.
Author of the blog: Why lemons are good for you
Founder of the website: https://healthyfoodplanning.com/