Fast food vs healthy food prices and I can already hear you guys thinking: boring? No worries, like you already know I keep my blogs light and simple?
So why did I write this blog fast food vs healthy food prices? Simple because my website is also about ‘affordable’ healthy food planning so I would like to show you how you can plan your hard earned money better than wasting it on fast food.
And in the blue corner we have chubby fast food and in the red corner we have Hercules healthy food so lets this fast food vs healthy food prices contest begin and let’s get ready to rumbleeeeee?
So let me give you some examples of how you can eat healthier while saving your hard earned money.
Fast food Meal deal £2.20
With this, you will get 5 chicken wings, chips (as they call it in the UK) sauce, and a can of soda
So let me show you what you can buy with the £2.20 or whichever currency you are
- A pack of 5 slices Whole wheat pita- £0,50
- A pack of 6 tomatoes- £0,69
- A pack of half fat Mozzarella – £ 0.95
Total: £2, 14
First put everything mise and place like the French like to say it
– Slice the tomatoes
– Slice the mozzarella in not too thick slices
– Cut the green onions in thin rings
– Toast or heat the pita light brown
– Once the pitas are ready to spread some butter or margarine with modest, please?
– After this add 2 to 3 slices mozzarella on the toast
– After this add the tomatoes on top of the mozzarella
– After this sprinkle some green onions on the tomatoes
– And after this sprinkle some salt and pepper on top of it
And there you have it:
A cheaper healthier meal and if you buy 1 more pack of pita of 0, 50 you can enjoy this healthier meal more days then just 1 junk food meal
I am not going to call out names, the only thing that I will say is: I’m loving it?
OK let’s go for the good old large big mac meal in the UK you will pay for a large meal £ 5, 09
So let me show you what you can buy with the £5, 09 or whichever currency you are using:
– Whole wheat Fusilli pasta pasta (500 gram)- £0,56
– Cherry tomatoes- £1
– Feta cheese- £1,35
– Pesto- £ 1
Total of £ 3,91
First put everything mise and place like the French like to say it:)
- Wash the cherry tomatoes and cut them in half
- Cut the feta cheese in small cubes
- Boil the water with some salt and olive oil
- Cook the pasta 3 1/5 min to 4 min
- Once done rinse it straight a way with cold water so it doesn’t cooks anymore further
- Once you have done this put it back in the pan with the cherry tomatoes,feta cheese and pesto and mix everything up together. (If you feel it is still missing something ad to your own taste more seasoning)
- You can top it of with some fresh basil if you like:)
And there you have it,with all these ingredients you can eat way more,healthier for that hard earned money, what more do you want?
So there you have it fast food vs healthy food prices made easy just for you:)
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me, I’m here to help you. if you have any feedback please let me know so I can improve myself helping you achieving and enjoying your goals.
Founder of: cheap healthy easy dinner ideas blog
Founder of the website: https://healthyfoodplanning.com/